Where are you storing your summer items when the season is over? You may want to park the car in the garage or get the house in order after the kids had some time off, our local storage in Ocala FL can help! With a little extra space, you will be amazed at what you can get done.
As the seasons change, so do our supplies and to protect our tools until next year without taking up vital space in the shed, self storage may be the answer.
5 Tips To Use When Storing For A Season
- Use InStyle‘s article to help when swapping clothing.
- Clear bins are great for keeping track of your belongings in storage. Go the extra step and add labels.
- Storing any lawn equipment you are not using? Clean off any dirt and grim before long term storage.
- Our parking spaces are also great for storing the car, RV, or boat in the offseason.
- Storage units with temperature controlled features are ideal for gentle items that can not withstand the changes outside.
Back To School Like A Professional
- Stay on top of the schedule with Cozi. This shared app will keep everyone’s appointments straight.
- Between the bus and classroom, things are bound to get mixed up. Label lunch boxes and water bottles so there is no confusion.
- Prevent those late-night runs to the store for project supplies, keep an extra stash at the house.
- Plan ahead for yearly physicals and school shopping with a family calendar.
- Keep a dedicated work area for you and the kids so you both can get your work done efficiently.
Make Storage Depot of Ocala the solution you need for back to school. Find our local storage in Ocala FL on Southwest Highway 200 or rent online now. We make it so that finding a storage unit is not another task on the to-do list.