When it comes to storing this spring do you need some pointers? Storage packing tips from the experts at Storage Depot of Ocala will keep you motivated and on budget for your next move. Spring is a common time to move, so we want to help you before the whole summer schedule is full. Storing during any season is possible with us, start with swapping your winter gear for summer.
Maybe spring is more about making edits for you. Storage Depot of Ocala can help with this as well. Our small units are great for the quick fixes around the house or rent a large unit if the living room is getting completely remodeled.
Storage packing tips to help this spring:
- Keep fine china as a whole set by giving them the cushion to handle a few bumps along the way.
- Deconstruct shelves, tv stands, even the bed frame. One way to make the most of your unit is condense furniture.
- After cleaning your mattress and box spring put them both in covers to keep the dust off.
- Once clothes are taken out of your dresser you can put your pillows in the drawers to use up the valuable space.
- A large box can hold a lot of your belongings but do not make it impossible to lift.
- Dress clothes are better hung while in storage. Put a garment bag around them and then on a rack.
- Talk with an expert about which unit will be the right option for you; temperature controlled storage or drive up units?
- Decide what goes towards the back of the unit and what needs to stay up front.
- An isle will keep all your boxes accessible. Have at least one main isle to get to the back of the unit easily. Remember to have labels facing out.