Planning on storing your RV for a little while? When schedules get busy or the weather is not cooperating, our Ocala FL RV storage can be helpful. Storage Depot of Ocala provides a safe environment to store this large item. It can be tough knowing what needs done to protect it while in storage, but with our knowledgeable staff you are set.
Our storage facility in Ocala FL offers convenient solutions to finding self storage space when you need it. Our organization tips and solutions for moving items to storage will answer some questions you may have. When you are storing and need assistance, talk with our on-site experts about the possibilities storage can offer.
- Tires on your trailer should be at, and not exceeding, the maximum pressure. Not sure where to find this measurement? Use the number on the side of the tire as a reference point.
- Leave refrigerator doors and cabinets open so you remember to take all snacks with you and allow moisture to dry up before storage.
- The rubber seals around doors and windows can become brittle from sunlight. Check these before moving it to the storage facility.
- Should you use the emergency brake? Wheel chocks are better for your RV, since using the parking brake can fuse brake pads together.
- For an extra measure of cleanliness, place a few boxes of baking soda around the cabin. This will absorb any unpleasant smells.
Save space in your driveway with the help of our storage space at Storage Depot of Ocala. Looking for a safe convenient Ocala FL storage facility? We have a storage unit for your boxes of seasonal clothes and an Ocala FL RV storage space to help store all your transportation. We want to make storing your belongings as helpful as possible. Find easy to follow self storage tips on other blogs, as well as the capability to rent online.