Bringing down the lights? Need help finding a place to store your decorations from last season? Storage Depot of Ocala has 5 holiday storage tips you can use to DIY after the holidays.
5 Holiday Storage Tips
- Use racks in your storage unit to organize boxes.
- Hanging door shoe racks work as great sorters for wrapping paper.
- An egg carton can be reused for ornament storage.
- Magazine racks can store gift bags.
- Put large clear plastic bags over wreaths
Storing With Ushttps://www.google.com/maps/place/Storage+Depot+of+Ocalaemail@example.com,-82.2742566,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x6dd96beac6c3aa82!8m2!3d29.0671436!4d-82.2720679
We provide a variety of storage units in Ocala FL. Stop by today to see how we can help you store.
- RV Parking
- Indoor, Temperature Controlled Storage Units
- Drive-Up Self Storage Units
- Personal Storage & Commercial Options
Let us help you answer the question of which storage unit is right for you. Use our storage calculator for a size guide on our storage options.
10×20 or 10×30 Storage Units
Great for the illumination experts! If your yard is an interactive display for the holidays considering renting a large storage unit.
10×15 or 10×10 Storage Units
Medium size storage units are best if you are storing a few yard decorations and boxes. This middle of the road storage unit size suits many amateur decorators.
5×10 or 5×5 Storage Units
Small storage units provide enough space as a closet and work perfectly for those couple seasonal boxes.